Monday, September 20, 2010

Imke Jumper

I made this jumper out of a book my sister gave me for Christmas using some of the fabric from that endless donation bag.  Actually, the underdress fabric is from that bag, the top fabric I randomly got at the fabric store to make pants for Olivia and then realized that it was completely unsuitable for pants!  Turned out to be perfect for the dress.
She wore it to the mall today and was twirling around everywhere.  Somehow I didn't really get a good picture of it, but it's a very cute dress.  The top and bottom pieces are attached, so it's big piece.  I really have to find a good shirt to wear under it though!!

If only the tie were tied.  You can see the back gathering that has elastic under it so it's easy to get on and off with no zipper (yay!)  I let her wear it to school today, hope it survived!!

No comments:

Post a Comment