I found this great little pattern to make a six petal apron. I was really interested in making this because it meant I could look at the quilting section of the fabric store. I am so dissapointed in the fabric available at JoAnn fabric store (the only one really close to me). The prints are really outdated for apparel. However, they have super cute quilting fabrics (makes me want to make a quilt...but maybe another time!). I was able to find these really cute pieces to put together. The piece on the far right will be the tie and the trim at the bottom. Should be an easy project, but there will be a lot of cutting since I have to cut out 6 petals, 6 petal tips, the waist tie, plus the lining. I'm going to use some interfacing to stiffen it up a bit too since the fabric is super light.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment