I had to put the sewing machine away for a little while so we could actually use our dining room table. But, as soon as the table get a nice new cloth on it, I covered it with scrapbooking junk. I have not scrapped in a LONG time. How long? Well, Luke is 3 and the last page I have for him is from his 1st birthday. It's really sad. I have boxes of pictures that need to be sorted, and trimmed and then actually put on pages in the book.
I did manage to put a few pages together for our summer beach scrapbook. I try and put in 3 to 4 pages for each summer we've gone down.
I also made some really cute invites for our MOMS club's annual banquet. Since we're a non profit, I wanted to make them super cheap and I lucked out at Michaels in the $1 section. I found cute long blank cards with kind of a bamboo theme at the top. I printed the invite info on cardstock and then glued it on. They came out really nice and I was happy everyone got something in the mail rather than just their inbox!
I made a trip to Mood in NYC this weekend, so I'll be dusting off the old machine soon! I was planning on waiting until the kids were in camp when I would actually have some time to myself, but that's a whole month away, so I might have to pencil in some time soon!
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment