Monday, May 31, 2010

To be crafted...

Here are the three pieces of fabric I found on my trip to Mood.  I was planning on making a few dresses for myself and maybe one for Olivia, but I found that red print in the middle and I thought it would make a sweet little skirt for her.  I am going to be making this one without a pattern, so I better get it right! 
Mood is definitely not cheaper than the local JoAnn's!
The print on the left and the one on the right are to make myself some dresses.  The blue print on the right is a jersey knit, which I've never worked with before.  I'm not sure what style I'll be making with them yet, but I was only able to get 2 yards of each, so I'm a bit limited.
Brad was as overwhelmed as I was in Mood.  The store is so big and so many fabric rolls are just shoved on top of each other, you might have to lift 4 or 5 just to find what's at the bottom (which is usually really ugly...that's why it's on the bottom)
I could have spent hours in there, but alas, I was on a budget and I couldn't tempt myself anymore than I could afford!  I did browse the home decorating fabric floor and wanted to redo my entire house. They have the greatest prints there...When can I got back!

No comments:

Post a Comment