Sunday, April 4, 2010

A girl can never have too many dresses

I can't stop making little dresses! I'm hoping to get a little better and than maybe I can start selling them on Etsy or something...I should figure out how to make money off of them!  For now, Olivia and my nieces are really making out well!  Here's the little sundress I sent out to Baby B for Easter.  Ainsley is getting one too, but it wasn't ready to send out with my Easter box!
I found this pattern for free, and it was not only easy, but it's nearly seamless!  The sides are french seamed (none of the ragged edges of fabric are exposed) and the straps completely cover the seams under the arms and across the chest.  Love it!  I am going to make a few changes though, make the top a bit wider and maybe add a ruffle?  I have to play with it, but it was so cute!

1 comment:

  1. When it warms up a bit, I will post a picture of Bee wearing it!

    ReplyDelete