
Hubby was out of town this week, which means I was sewing like crazy at night. I love to have a lot of time in a row to work on a project, and this one went fast. BUT, I got all the way up to the zipper before I tried it on Olivia...and it's HUGE on her! Oh no! I have to take the straps out of the back and move them over, then pull in a few inches at the back and find some way to make it all look great! I could just save it for her for when she's seven...but that's not going to happen. So, tonight I have to pull out stitches and try and make it work! Once again, things I know, but don't actually apply!
Cat - I LOVE all these things you are making. If I lived closer, I'd be happy to be a model for you. Keep up the sewing!
ReplyDeleteAnn